Thursday, 7 June 2012

Leather handbags- First choice accessory for all status women


Today I understood in real sense the craze of handbags among today’s generation. Actually I went to a party yesterday where dress code was black wearing with black leather handbags. I was also carrying such handbag in that party and trust me there I saw the real passion for leather handbags.
All girls were busy in showing their latest designer handbags to the crowd there. At first instance I took such thing as show off behavior but later I realized that what’s wrong in carrying and showing such expensive leather handbags. After all it is now taken as style statement and if someone has such taste and status it is really good to carry such. What’s the need to sacrifice such good accessory, I think no need at all.

One side such thought is completely logical and sounds nice but when I think from another point of view I think carrying such leather handbags is extravagant.  Today we can find leather bags almost in every street at every handbag stores so what’s the need of buying such expensive branded handbags if purpose is only carrying necessary belongings with us. It also comes in mind that nowadays inspired designer bags are easily available at cheap prices in streets too so such handbags can also be used as fashion accessory in party well. And if in low cost such fashion accessory can be enjoyed, what’s the need to spend extra pennies top buy branded handbags.

After realizing these points in my mind I thought that now I will get the conclusion but in next second again I got some opposing points too in my mind. I bound to rethink that are such inspired designer handbags use to be perfect in look as well as in durability? No, not at all.  Inspired such designer bags use to be somewhat copied to some extent in design patterns but not copied in sense of leather material used in branded handbags as well the perfection in such design pattern also misses. Secondly, branded handbags sometime contain lifetime warranty which is not possible to get in low cost such inspired handbags.
At last I came to conclusion that branded handbags are really deserved to be expensive and in wish list of people and who can afford, should carry too. And I am also in favour of such inspired handbags which can be easily purchased at any street because that gives an option to middle class people to walk with latest trend of handbags.

1 comment:

  1. Information shared above regarding the finest quality based leather bag (leren tas) with total originality is much impressive. The service provider is specialized in the art of providing guarantee based authentic product that is why they never get complaints related to cheap quality element and the product which is purchased from them lasts for long duration so that their client always shop for the same product only from their web store in his/her future needs.

    ReplyDelete